DJ Scott: This hip-hop masterpiece is inspired by Will’s rap compilation that blasted during many trips from Johnstown to Greensburg. If you ever heard the CD, this mix is certain to drum up sentiments for Raw2 and The Baggy Knee. This playlist is full of phat beats from the streets.
Tracklist (click a song title to buy the high quality, DRM-free MP3 from Amazon):
- Shimmy Shimmy Ya – ODB w/ Wu-tang
- Hey Ma – Cam’Ron
- Survival Of The Fittest – Mobb Deep
- Treats For The Kiddies – Del The Funky Homosapien
- Hater Players – Black Star
- Liquid Swords – Genius/GZA
- Le Bien, Le Mal – Guru f. MC Solaar
- American Psycho – D-12
- Eye For A Eye (Your Beef Is Mines) – Mobb Deep
- Protect Ya Neck – Wu-tang
- Runnin’ – The Pharcyde
- Thieves in the Night – Black Star
- Long Kiss Goodnight – Notorious B.I.G.
- Nothing Ever Changes – Malcolm Palmer