Podcast: Play in new window | Download (93.9MB)
“People with RLS feel uncomfortable sensations in their legs, especially when sitting or lying down, accompanied by an irresistible urge to move about.” Like they got ants in their pants and they just gotta dance? “…often described by people as burning, creeping, tugging, or like insects crawling inside the legs.” So, that’s a yes.
Am I really going to mock what I’m sure is a severely inconvenient affliction, just for a title for this post? Of course not. Well, maybe a bit.
These are the kinds of songs that interface directly with your nervous system. Prepare for a case of happy feet.
- Andrew Vincent and the Pirates – Bahamas
- Glittertind – Flaumen Gar, I Norge er Var
- OOIOO – uma
- Cloak/Dagger – JC Pays the Bills
- Thomas Dolby – The Key to Her Ferrari
- The Mountain Goats – Palmcorder Yajna
- The Thermals – Pillar of Salt
- The Slackers – Peculiar
- Clutch – 10,000 Witnesses
- Primus – Mr. Knowitall
- Return to Forever – Sofistifunk
- The Cure – Why Can’t I Be You
- Les Savy Fav – Dishonest Dan, Pt. 2
- The Dismemberment Plan – Girl O’Clock
- The Buzzcocks – Oh Shit
- Mojo Nixon – Girlfriend in a Coma
- Gitfiddle Jim – Paddlin’ Madeline blues
- The Big Bopper – Chantilly Lace
- Bad Brains – I Against I
- Fishbone – Housework
note: there’s a bit of a glitch in the Mojo Nixon track and I apologize for that. Also, I’ll work on getting my voice levels higher for the next one.