I’m not Casey Kasum, but I’m taking Long Distance Dedications from you, the listeners, this Valentine’s Day.
Music from Otis Redding, Gladys Knight & the Pips, Marvin Gaye, Eric Clapton, Sleep Out, Rufus Wainwright, Donovan, Prince, The Magnetic Fields, Pink Floyd, Justin Currie, Aerosmith, Meat Loaf, Guns ‘n’ Roses and Pat Benetar.
- My Lover’s Prayer – Otis Redding
- Midnight Train to Georgia – Gladys Knight and the Pips
- You’re All I Need to Get By – Marvin Gaye
- Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
- In Memory Of… – Sleep Out
- The Tower of Learning – Rufus Wainwright
- Aye My Love – Donovan
- If I Was Your Girlfriend – Prince
- The Book of Love – The Magnetic Fields
- Mudmen – Pink Floyd
- Walking Through You – Justin Currie
- I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing – Aerosmith
- Rock and Roll Dreams Come True – Meat Loaf
- November Rain – Guns ‘n’ Roses
- We Belong – Pat Benetar
A couple of other things of note this post:
If you’re interested, we have a mailing list you can join to discuss playlists, make requests, talk about how we put together shows and even tell us how to improve the shows, as well as participate in shows like this where you, the listener, can participate. If you’re interested, please sign up at http://groups.google.com/group/radio-gen1us
Likewise, with four contributing DJs on the podcast, we’re always looking forward to getting hooked onto new sounds, so if you have a show in mind, get on the list and we’ll be happy to coach you or even do a call-in where we mix it up with you. The point is, if you like what we’re doing and you think it can be even better, please give us a shout!