Podcast: Play in new window | Download (61.4MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
In our nineteenth episode, we were thrilled to have Connie Malamed, The eLearning Coach, join us for a conversation that could have easily lasted another couple of hours. We covered more about being a consultant, design thinking and design processes, and some of our favorite podcasts.
We’ve both been big fans of Connie’s for a long time… check out her blog, book, and iPhone app!
Brian drank a buddy’s homemade barley wine.
Judy drank Elysian Avatar Jasmine IPA.
Connie drank water.
- We got into some good discussion leading up to the show and decided to “out” it. Here it is.
- If Instructional Designers Ran the World on Connie’s blog
- 5 Proven Strategies To Improve Creativity on Connie’s blog
- Graphic Design Thinking by Ellen Lupton
- The IDEO grocery cart redesign video
- Is Design Thinking Missing From ADDIE? on Connie’s blog
- Let’s Make Mistakes
- Accidental Creative
- Design Matters
- The d.school Bootcamp (good summary of design thinking)
- Design Thinking for Educators
- Prototyping by Todd Zaki Warfel
5 thoughts on “#19 – Design Outing”
Judy, from one CPLP to another, best wishes for success!
Thanks, Dawn! I’m going to have to really crack down on the studying soon.
Comments are closed.