Podcast: Play in new window | Download (51.3MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Brian and Judy caught up with — just each other! — to chat about combining development tools, HTML5, podcasts, iPhones, conferences, and just stuff.
Brian drank Newcastle Brown Ale.
Judy drank Rogue Dead Guy.
- The ToolBar t-shirts — for sale through October 11!
- Brian’s DevLearn Pre-Con with Trina Rimmer
- DevLearn Junto
- Judy’s team’s DevLearn session with Joe Campbell and Chris Rosso
- Judy’s DevLearn session with Matt Cross
- DevLearn Ignite! Stage
- Hype by Tumult
- U.S. Coast Guard Workshop presentation archives
- Buy Us a Beer
- The Best Beer in the World episode on 99% Invisible (thanks to Steve Flowers for the recommendation)
- This is where a link to Judy’s HTML5 for eLearning report for the eLearning Guild will go.
3 thoughts on “#20 — It’s My Everything”
Brian, it was great having dinner with you and your wife while you’re in town.
Regarding The Overcast: amassing topics and flattered guests. Looking forward to my first recording soon!
We’ll talk Overcast next week, Craig. Looking forward to it.
Comments are closed.